Create your own infrastructure that complements your business.
Sherlock Taxi is designed to work across a range of hardware and infrastructure options to give business owners flexibility. It’s designed to allow each business to choose what is suitable for their business via technology and suppliers/partners.
Sherlock Taxi is built on Haulmont Technology's highly flexible and scalable CUBA platform; it allows the system to be accessed via web browser or desktop client and can be hosted in the Cloud or locally, for example, in your office.
If infrastructure isn’t your strong point, we have a team who can guide you through the options and provide unbiased advice. For all the advanced tech-savvy people, in terms of servers, for a medium-to-large taxi fleet, the below key features are required and can be hosted by Haulmont Technology or onsite.
For a detailed technical description please contact the Sherlock Taxi Team for the Technical Overview document at email@example.com.
- Database server - CPU: 8+ core, RAM: 32+ GB RAM, HDD: 4+ disks, 500+ Gb SAS 15000 rpm, Hardware RAID controller, configured in RAID 10 (4+ disks). OS Ubuntu server x86_x64.
- Application server - CCPU: 8+ core, RAM: 16+ GB RAM, HDD: 500+ Gb. OS Ubuntu server x86_x64.
- Auto Allocator server (optional) - CPU: 8+ core, RAM: 16+ GB RAM, HDD: 300+ Gb. OS Ubuntu server x86_x64.
- Balancer and utility server (optional) - CPU: 4+ core, RAM: 16+ GB RAM, HDD: 300+ Gb. OS Ubuntu server x86_x64.
- Network storage for backups and file storage - 2TB+.
- Web/iPhone mobile/driver mobile servers - CPU: CPU: 8+ core, RAM: 16+ GB RAM, HDD: 300+ Gb. OS Ubuntu server x86_x64.